If you’re wondering how to get an apprenticeship, our CPC20211 Certificate II in Construction Pathways is the answer. This course will give you a chance to try out a variety of trade skills and help you find your career path in a highly employable sector. The core units will meet the requirements and provide credits in most Certificate III qualifications – apprenticeship courses – in building and construction trades.
This course has a duration of 13 weeks, with classes running 3 days per week 8:30am – 4:00pm.
Our pre-apprenticeship course is delivered with both theory and practical elements, with a focus on practical application projects.
Before starting this qualification with Builders Academy Australia, you are required to purchase the following:
- Personal Protective Equipment (PPE)
- Suitable steel cap work boots (must be ankle high and meet or exceed Australian Standard AS/NZS2210.3 for Type 1 safety footwear)
- Hi-Vis long sleeve shirt (must meet AS/NZS 4602.1:2011 High-Visibility Safety Garments for Day use only and rated UPF 50+. AS/NZS 4399: 1999 Sun Protective Clothing – Evaluation and Classification)
- Suitable work pants (denim and tracksuit pants are not permitted)
- Safety glasses (must comply with Australian standard AS/NZS 1337.1:2010 for medium impact protection)
- Work gloves (must comply with standard EN 388:3131 and meet Risk Category II: Gloves of Intermediate Design For Intermediate Risk, cleaning gloves are not permitted)
- Hearing protection (must not have a radio included, and must comply with Australia New Zealand standard AS/NZS 1270:2002)