Wondering how to become a licensed plumber in Victoria? This course is your next step to gaining the qualification you need.
You will need to have first completed the Certificate III in Plumbing.
Our plumbing course runs for 41 weeks, including 6 practical days that are delivered at the Outer Northern Trade Training Centre, 407 High Street, Lalor, Victoria.
Practical demonstrations, assignments, observation, group or individual presentations and written assessments.
Most materials are supplied. However, students will need to provide their own plumbing tools for the practical sessions:
- 1 x 300 mm Shifting spanner
- 1 x 250mm Shifting spanner
- 1 x 100mm Shifting spanner
- 1 x 300mm Multi-grips
- 1 Set Phillips head drivers
- 1 Set slotted (blade) Drivers
- 1 x utility knife
- 1 x pointy nose pliers
- 1 x bull nose pliers
- 1 x Neon Tester (Gas Servicing only)
- 1 x Multimeter (Gas Servicing only)